Posts by Mariana Fantich:
What is Animation
- Premiere Pro CS6 Techniques: 31: Applying Transitions: http://library.creativecow.net/articles/devis_andrew/Premiere-Pro-CS6-Basics_31/video-tutorial
- Creating and editing titles (10 min): This lesson walks you through the process of creating and editing titles with the Premiere Pro Title tool. We’ll look at two examples that use several of the options and settings.
- What is Encore CS6? (1 min): This movie introduces Adobe Encore, the professional DVD-authoring tool that allows you to publish your work to DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, and Web DVDs.
- Exporting to SpeedGrade (4.30 min): In this video you’ll see how to send a Premiere Pro sequence to Adobe SpeedGrade for color grading and get a very brief overview of applying a look in SpeedGrade.
- Understanding the enhanced effects workflows in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 (5 min) : This movie showcases the drag-and-drop video effects, effect acceleration, and video adjustment layer controls in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
Sequence nesting is a powerful but simple compositing technique. In a nutshell, you put one sequence inside another – but there is so much more to it than that, as you’ll see in this lesson.
- Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training with Abba Shapiro on www.Lynda.com: http://www.lynda.com/Premiere-Pro-tutorials/Premiere-Pro-CS6-Essential-Training/98952-2.html